Thursday, November 19, 2009

4 hour project

My original plans for my project was to pour paint, but this later changed quickly. I soon realized that i wanted to be more elaborate, I wanted to really go all out on the final term project. There is really no story that i am trying to tell in my painting. My painting went very well, i feel that it looked very similir to some of Jackson Polocks' works of arts. I did come into one problem, the back looked so plain so i decided to spice it up. I took the plastic from underneath my work area which had paint splotches all over it, and glued it to the back. I then had the best idea ever, i quickly ripped off the plastic and the paint came of it, sticking onto the back making much more colorful. I feel that my painting was my best work of the term, it came out exactly how i wanted it. I do not think it could have been any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment