Monday, October 19, 2009

Mid-term Grades

This term, i have made a lot of progress as an artist. Before i ever came to Beaver, I thought and knew i was not a very good artist. Then when i started at Beaver, i started to see how i was getting better small steps at a time. First it was with the collaborative drawings, where I learned that I help other people while they helped me. Then with the pour exercises, I found that i could roll paint and turn it into different shapes. The Line Story Collage taught me that i had gotten a lot better at turning lines into all different kinds of metaphors. Finally, the Found Object Sculpture showed myself that i had improved greatly at Art because I even thought my sculpture had turned out well. Overall, this term started out slow at the beginning and then jumped out after i started to realize i had more potential in Art. I feel that by the end of this term, i will have much more strength as an artist, and also, by the end of the year i feel that I will have reached my highest potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment