Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Reflecting at the end of the course

At the end of the year, I felt that I have made huge progress. I started off very inconsistent and had very poor drawing and artistic skill in my mind. However during the course of year I felt that I made huge strides towards bettering my abilities. At the start of the second term, I felt that my work had come an extremely long way from the first day. I was finding it much easier to sculpt things and the worst aspect of my skills which was drawing I felt had improved a lot as well. As I rap up these two terms, I felt that my time as a Freshman artist was the best it could be and that if I had not gone through all of the experiences I went through I would not be where I am today. If my life was a TV show, I would see the plot being where someone was bad or unskilled and through hard work and perseverance improved to the best of his abilities or close to it. I had a few up's and down's during these two terms. One thing that I loved was that I learned an incredible amount about art and sculpture. However one thing that kept me back during the first was my amount of inconsistency. Overall, I am really going to miss this class and I was very glad I had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment